All Linen is hired subject to the following conditions:
– Linen remains the property of Linen Suppliers Ltd.
– Full payment and a returnable deposit are to be received 10 days prior to delivery, unless account facilities have been approved.
– Cancelled orders will be charged at 25% of hire cost if notice given is less than 5 days.
– Linen to be checked and signed for by Hirer on delivery. Any difference must be notified immediately.
– The Hirer is responsible for loss or damage to linen from time of delivery/collection until its return to Linen Suppliers Ltd. The Hirer is responsible for insuring linen from time of acceptance until returned to Linen Suppliers Ltd premises.
– Stains and burn marks on linen will be invoiced at full replacement cost. Please note that linen left damp or wet will cause stains.
– Deposits will be refunded after linen has been returned and checked by Linen Suppliers Ltd. Where the deposit is not sufficient to cover replacement costs the Hirer is liable for the balance. Customer’s goods are not acceptable replacements.
– Extended hire terms are available.
– Account customers must ensure payment with 30 days from date of invoice.
– Prices quoted are for one days hire only. All prices are subject to VAT.
– Linen Suppliers Ltd will make every effort to deliver and collect linen as requested by Hirer. Linen Suppliers Ltd will not accept responsibility if requested times cannot be complied with.